What better way to celebrate the changing seasons than a fall harvest dinner party? We asked several local chefs to share their favorite autumn-inspired dishes to cook up for friends and family. The resulting menu is a luscious lineup of soups, seafood and sweets – all celebrating the harvest and flavors of fall.
- Seared Kodiak Scallops Recipe courtesy of the Hotel Captain Cook, Crow's Nest
- Pumpkin & Milk Chocolate Mousse Cake Recipe courtesy of the Alyeska Resort, Seven Glaciers
- Mariscada-Brazilian Style Seafood Stew Recipe courtesy of Sack's Cafe and Restaurant
- Seared Halibut with Corn Griddle Cakes Recipe courtesy of The Anchor Pub & Club
- Orso Stout Carrot Cake Recipe courtesy of Orso
- Chipotle-Sweet Potato Bisque Recipe courtesy of The Anchor Pub & Club
- Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn & Butternut Squash Soup Recipe courtesy of the Hotel Captain Cook, Crow's Nest